Template Three Columns? As simple as that!
I was planning to change the "my" with a three-column template but could not find a suitable one and to my liking.
I did not mean losing the little "work" that I had and have the freedom to modify and customize the blog to my taste (for some templates, the author rightly asks you not to change it).
So I decided to adapt the original (Low Stretch) to obtain the dual purpose of not having to readjust and, once installed, you can modify it at will, getting the maximum results with minimum effort.
Search in hand looking for guides, tutorials, etc. ... post, I have found and tested some that, in theory, would give me the third column, but there is always a 'but', or were too complicated to be implemented or, once realized (in a test blog! I recommend) do not have the effect wanted or is not working.
In my research I came across this article and with a little 'patience and a few clicks I got the third column. To make matters worse I found several very interesting post that allowed me to customize the Babacci Blog.
In modifying the code the only difficulty, if I may say so, I have met has been that post in the measure of the width of the column is expressed in pixels (fixed) while in my html in percentages, but with some evidence, changing the percentage by the thumbnail and you easily understand where and how to intervene.
# sidebar-wrapper {width: 220px; (reported in pixels)
float: $ endSide; ... ... ...
# sidebar-wrapper {margin-right: 1%, width: 16% (in percentage)
float :........
If you want to customize your blog, try to visit the Blog of Tenebrae, I greet and thank.
PS: before "hacking" you should always back up your data.
0 comments:
Post a Comment