My usual, regular tirade against this town that bear less and less. In the garden of my house in Milan is a great calicanto. I've always loved very, very serious is a shrub, with several decades now on the shoulders, with dark green leaves and rough sound, which offers a wonderful and unexpected winter flowering.
I fiori sono poco appariscenti, giallo crema, con interno cremisi, piccoli e dall’aspetto quasi “spinoso”; compaiono poco prima di Natale e, a gennaio, esplodono rimanendo a lungo sui rami spogli. Hanno un profumo forte, penetrante e particolarissimo che, soprattutto all’imbrunire, affascina chiunque si trovi a passare a… portata di naso. Ecco, questo splendido prodotto della natura quest’anno NON profuma. Milano รจ riuscita a distruggere the smell of flowers. Milan builds "Sidewalks of honor" (giuro! I read this morning on a sign affixed to the fence of a yard in the center), but destroys the smell of MY calicanto. The bear less and less, this city.
said, talking about cooking step. No, nothing so I'm passing the recipe because my stay here to cook, bake, mix, store, freezer, but using traditional recipes and so discounted as not really worth valer share. But ... but, I'm meditating. Lebanese dinner last night I am sure I will soon offer some ideas and so lunch on Saturday chez maison-a jeune restaurateur very creative and capable.
apnea until I look back on the island.
0 comments:
Post a Comment