Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Husband Wife's Breast Feeding Vedio

Quasi-gnocchi con zucchine e pomodori secchi

Yesterday, by shopping from trusted my gardener, I have happened to the hands of the beautiful potatoes, dirty ground and very conveniently compact. For several days in my mind the idea of \u200b\u200bpreparing the dumplings, but I wanted to give them a new look and I had not found the inspiration. Returning home I found in the box (and finally ...!) The new issue of Italian Cooking where I read a recipe for a sort of "cakes" of potatoes. This morning I was eager to begin moving their hands in the kitchen for lunch and then I come up with this dish.

Serves 2 (but also three ...)
about 400 gr. potatoes cooked in their skins and clean
about 150 gr. white flour
1 egg yolk
a pinch of salt

2 zucchini medium
1 / 4 red onion
2 dried tomatoes well rinsed salt
oil, salt, pepper



After boiled potatoes in their skins, peel them, mash them with the appropriate tool when they are still hot, then let cool on plan work (or in a large bowl, if you prefer).
Peel the onion and slice thinly, peel the zucchini and cut washers not too thin, mash the sundried tomatoes.
In a large skillet heat a little oil with a pinch of salt and pepper, add the onions and tomatoes and sauté, then add the zucchini, brown, then cover and continue cooking (if you need to pour a little water).
Boil plenty of water with a little 'salt and half tablespoon of oil to cook the gnocchi. "
Combine the potato flour, a pinch of salt and one egg yolk, mix quickly and then, on the floured work surface, roll out a sort of thick dough with the help of a rolling pin lightly dusted with flour. Cut out the "dumplings" in round shape with the help of a glass and throw them into boiling water.
When vengono a galla sono pronti. Scolarli e tenerli da parte.


In una padella bassa e larga far fondere un piccolissima noce di burro; quando sfrigola farvi scivolare gli gnocchi e lasciarli dorare per un paio di minuti, rigirarli e cuocerli altri due minuti massimo. Usate una certa cautela nel muoverli, anche se, comunque, dovrebbero essere piuttosto compatti.
Disporli sul piatto e condirli con le zucchine. Servire subito.

0 comments:

Post a Comment