True. For several days no public new recipes. The fact is that it was a week during which I ate out more than at home and, well let's face it, I did not miss anything done.
Accomplice a beautiful day, a great trip I took her to a spa town where I tasted a specialty really good pasta.
lorighittas These are, as imagined, made exclusively by hand, on the other hand how could a machine play this mild form and show a lot of patience and dedication?
And then there was the very special day at the beach. A fisherman friend submerged rocks and we are ready to accept the fish armed with rubber gloves, scissors, spoons, pans, knives ...
short, backs to the sun and then hands hard to get home and enjoy the fruit of the day prepared in the simplest way.
Last but not least ... the roam the island's interior is never without an aftermath, and This train weighs roughly 25 pounds!
What do I do? Jams, jellies and mustards! I'm putting down a plan of action and buying up airtight jars and then ... to work! I promise I will publish the recipes.
Here, about recipes (and a week flew in many activities that were not the cook ...): I dusted off creativity, colors and trimmings and I donated these two magazine, in keeping with the holiday home on the island, per contenere fogli e strappi, disegni e appunti dell’Orata Spensierata
0 comments:
Post a Comment