Da un paio di settimane l’assortimento del mio ortolano di fiducia comprende delle bellissime cime di rapa. I find that this vegetable is very versatile: use it on pasta (sauteed with garlic is just that with tomato and anchovies) or to make the risotto, add the cooked and crushed new potatoes to make gnocchi and (when in possession of my mythical machine tirasfoglia) also make the filling for ravioli, as well as eating well, still in pan.
Today I made the filling of a simple pie, because I wanted to try a pastry crust wrapped in a brand that did not know, I do it instead (find the directions to make homemade pasta crust in this previous post: Ratatouille en pâte brisée ).
A "sheet" of pastry crust ready
turnip greens (a bunch)
broccoli (1)
blonde onion (1 / 4 approximately)
dried tomatoes (a couple)
pillow
1 egg
oil
milk
white pepper
salt, vinegar
Peel turnip greens and broccoli, while the stems, unless they are really very tough. Wash and cut all to pieces.
Boil plenty of water with a pinch of salt and a couple of tablespoons of vinegar and boil vegetables. With this procedure eliminates both the potential smell, the taste is too bitter.
Reduce to small pieces a couple of well-dried tomatoes, rinsed and dried and a piece of bacon, which serves only to give a hint of flavor and should not be too intrusive.
With the crescent, then chop the onion and vegetables after they were drained and squeeze with your hands.
Line a pan (of the type openable) with the pastry crust according to package directions, puncture the bottom and let it breathe about ten minutes.
Meanwhile turn the oven and mix vegetables, bacon, dried tomatoes, chopped onion and one egg well beaten. Season with a little oil, white pepper and salt if needed (I do not recommend it).
Fill the pastry shell and bake at 180 ° on lripiano central for about 35/40 minutes. If, after this time, the dough seemed too pale, transfer (no more than 5 minutes!) Under the grill.
the oven, unmold and let stand for about ten minutes before serving.
Ah, this pastry crust was not bad, but the homemade is definitely more ... "tasty", because I do not know about you, but I do it with butter, while those packaged are always prepared with margarine.
0 comments:
Post a Comment