Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Put Cheats On Gpsphone On Mac

Tagliolini alla quasi-aragosta

Domenica primaverile, qui sull’isola! Una meraviglia assoluta. Milanesi (mi appello a voi perchè vi conosco bene, ma raccolgano la provocazione anche tutti gli altri cittadini del nord) dovreste provare, almeno una volta! Io dovrei essere oramai (quasi) and instead used every year to stay open mouth in front of the wonderful brightness of some days, the indescribable shades of the sea, the variety of wild flowers (but I believe that I'm always finding the flowers that I had never seen?), the shape of those funny clouds that look like squid colors from the sunset with all shades of pink and indigo ...
short, no matter if we hang the washing on Monday and after ten minutes the storm breaks loose! Sunday was wonderful.
And I went walking around the harbor where I came across these wonderful pots. And from there the desire Lobster is a short step. Well, no lobster, but some prawn stored in the freezer December 31 ... and there is also the fresh pasta store. At home: I got hungry!



noodles to lobster quasi-
prawns (fresh or, in my case, frozen "at home")
noodles (preferably fresh pasta) or linguine
cherry tomatoes
fresh onion and tender
extra virgin olive oil
salt, pepper
lemon
fresh parsley and celery

Clean the shrimp by removing the head (to be kept for a fish stock) and the shell, in addition to the filament white. Chop with a crescent some tender leaves of celery e di prezzemolo raccogliendole in una ciotola. Mondare e affettare sottilmente il cipollotto (eliminando, se serve, le guaine più esterne che si possono lavare e conservare per una minestra); mettere anch’esso nella ciotola e condire il tutto con un bel po’ di olio, un po’ di sale e peperoncino in polvere a piacere. Lasciar riposare circa 20 minuti.
Far bollire abbondante acqua con un pizzico di sale. Immergervi i pomodorini e lasciarli sobbollire un paio di minuti. Toglierli dall’acqua con una schiumarola e, mentre sono ancora bollenti, spellarli, ridurli a piccoli pezzi e gettarli nella ciotola.
Boil pasta in salted water (if using fresh pasta, do not forget to add water a tablespoon of oil).
Add the same cooking water for a couple of tomato slices of lemon and, after a few minutes, when it is taken to a boil, dip the shrimp tails clean (I used three per diner); calculate no more than a minute, remove and cut into large pieces.
Drain the pasta, pour the sauce into the bowl, add the code and stir quickly. Serve immediately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment