Saturday, January 29, 2011

Equivalent Of A Commodity Trading Advisor In Uk

Torta di mele 2

about a year, I published a recipe for apple pie. Well yes, yet another apple pie, all have one. can find it here, anyway. Today I tried a variation and would like to share.


Of the 180 grams of flour, 50 are now of buckwheat flour and then, finally, mixing the diced apple to the mix, I added a tablespoon of poppy seeds. The result was a bit more rustic.
Ah: I also realized that it did not recommended a year ago, using preferably a tin roof. I tell you now, it's better to use a tin roof, as the cake, including a pound of apples, is very "heavy" and try to pull it out, upside down, by an abnormal pan becomes unnecessary balancing act. I apologize for the lack of indication that there has led to some problems.

For the rest of the recipe is valid for all purposes ... even those positive on the guests who have tasted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment